Mivi has launched the DuoPods A350, the company’s latest ‘Made in India’ TWS earbuds, after the launch of DuoPods F60 recently. It has 13mm electro-dynamic drivers, comes with Bluetooth 5.1 technology with support AAC and SBC codecs and features dual microphones that allows for clear voice input and output while on the phone.
It offers 8.5 hours standalone playback and a total playback of 50 hours with the case on a single charge. The earbuds are IPX4 sweat- and water-resistant, making them a handy choice for fitness enthusiasts to continue grooving to their favourite tracks while working out.
Quick Specifications: Mivi DuoPods A350
- Dual MEMS microphones for crystal clear calls that help you hear and be heard clearly.
- Driver Frequency Response: 20 Hz to 20 KHz
- Driver Type: Dynamic
- Drivers Size: 13mm
- Connectivity: Bluetooth 5.1, AAC and SBC codecs
- Bluetooth Profiles: AVRCP, A2DP, HSP, HFP
- IPX4 Water Resistant
- Touch Controls with Google/Siri Voice Assistant
- Battery: 40 mAh x 2 in the buds offer up to 8.5h playback, 500mAh battery in the case offers up to 50h playback, USB Type-C charging, 1 hour of charging time for the case and the headset
Pricing and availability
The Mivi DuoPods A350 comes in Black, White, Mint Green, Space Grey and Blue colours with a metallic finish and is available from Amazon.in and Mivi.in at an introductory price of Rs. 999; however, this will be the price for one day, after which it will be available for Rs. 1399, said the company.