HTC recently introduced A100 tablet in some countries, including Russia, after it surfaced in Google Play console listing last year. Now it has introduced the A101, a new model in Russia that features almost similar specifications, including a 10.1-inch 2.5D curved glass display, Unisoc T618 SoC, 8GB of RAM, and runs Android 11.
It also has dual SIM support, LTE capabilities and a 7000mAh battery, but this comes with a 16MP rear camera instead of 13MP camera while retaining the 2MP ultra-wide camera and the 5MP front camera.
HTC A101 specifications
- 10.1-inch (1920×1200 pixel) 2.5D curved glass display
- UNISOC T618 Octa-Core (2 x 2.0 GHz Arm Cortex-A75 and 6 x 1.8 GHz ARM Cortex-A55) 12nm processor with Mali G52 MP2 GPU
- 8GB RAM, 128GB internal storage, expandable memory up to 256GB with microSD
- Android 11
- Dual SIM
- 16MP autofocus rear camera with f/2.2 aperture, 2MP ultra-wide camera with f/2.2 aperture
- 5MP front-facing camera with f/2.2 aperture
- Dimensions:241.5X160.3X8.4mm; Weight: 530g
- 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz/5GHz), Bluetooth 5 LE, GPS, GLONASS, USB 2.0 Type-C
- 7000mAh battery with 10W charging
Pricing and availability
The HTC A101 comes in gray and silver colours, is priced at 19,890 rubles (US$ 361 / Rs. 28,570 approx.) and is already on sale in Russia. It will launch in South Africa soon.