The Xiaomi 12 Lite is expected to be the company’s next smartphone in the 12 series. According to the Instagram post by xiaomi.azerbaijan, the smartphone is already available for pre-order in Azerbaijan through local stores. However, the company does not list the smartphone on its website, but a reputable Azerbaijani publication has already detailed the device’s specifications and promotional images. So, let’s take a closer look at the Xiaomi 12 Lite.
Xiaomi appears to be targeting the offline market with this device, as the specifications aren’t particularly appealing or up to date. In terms of specifications, it has a 6.55-inch AMOLED screen with a refresh rate of 120Hz and support for HDR10+ and Dolby Vision. The display’s resolution is unknown, but we can anticipate a Full HD+ resolution. The Snapdragon 778G processor powers the phone, which is powered by a 4300mAh battery with 67W fast charging support.
The phone has thin bezels and curved sides, as well as a small punch-hole front camera. The smartphone is one of the thinnest and lightest smartphones on the market, weighing only 173g and measuring 7.29mm. It has a triple camera setup on the back, which includes a 108MP main sensor, an 8MP Ultra-Wide sensor, and a 2MP macro camera. It has a 32MP front-facing camera.
Xiaomi 12 Lite expected specifications
- 6.55-inch (1080 × 2400 pixels) Full HD+ AMOLED screen with 120Hz refresh rate, Dolby Vision, HDR10+
- Octa Core (4 x 2.4GHz + 4 x 1.8GHz Kryo 670 CPUs) Snapdragon 778G 6nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 642L GPU
- 8GB LPDDR4X RAM with 128GB (UFS 2.2) storage
- Android 12 with MIUI 13
- Dual SIM
- 108MP rear camera, LED Flash, 8MP 119° ultra-wide sensor, 2MP macro camera
- 32MP front camera
- Dimensions: 7.29mm thick; Weight: 173g
- 5G SA/NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 6 802.11 ax (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.2, GPS/GLONASS/Beidou/NavIC, USB Type-C, NFC
- 4300mAh battery with 67W fast charging
Pricing and Availability:
The Xiaomi 12 Lite can be ordered from the official Xiaomi Store in Azerbaijan. The 8+128GB version of the phone is said to cost 999 Azerbaijani Manat (around Rs. 46,400 or US$ 587). During the pre-order, which will run from June 30 to July 8, a discount of 100 Azerbaijani Manat will be available for buyers.