DIZO just launched the DIZO Buds P, the company’s latest budget TWS earbuds in India, as it had promised. The earbuds have a half-in-ear design, comes with 13mm drivers and promises up to 40 hours of total battery life with the case and up to 7 hours of standalone battery life. It supports fast charging, offering 4h playback with 10 minutes of charging over USB Type-C.
In addition to 13mm drivers, it also comes with Boost+ algorithm developed by DIZO. The earbuds support Bluetooth 5.3, has SBC audio codec. There is Super Low Latency Gaming Mode, and the earbuds have 3.5g lightweight design. The earbuds also come with IPX4 water resistance ratings, making them sweat and splash proof.
DIZO Buds P specifications
- Bluetooth 5.3 to connect to devices, SBC codec
- 13mm dynamic driver, Bass boost+ mode
- ENC algorithm, which significantly reduces surrounding noise during a call
- 88ms Super Low Latency Gaming Mode
- realme Link app lets you customize functions like touch controls, getting system updates, and more
- Splash-resistant (IPX4)
- Earbuds Dimensions: 31×19.5×17.1mm; Weight: 3.5g
- Case Dimensions: 52.3×56.1×25.4; Weight: 31.5g
- 40mAh battery offers 7h standalone playback,480mAh battery in the case offers 40h total playback, 10 min charge offers 4 hours of playback, USB Type-C charging port
Pricing and availability
The DIZO Buds P comes in Shady Blue, Dynamo Black and Marble White colours, is priced at Rs. 1599, but it will be available at a special launch price of Rs. 1299 from Flipkart starting from July 5th for a limited period.
Commenting on the launch, Abhilash Panda, CEO, DIZO India, said:
DIZO is growing strongly, and we owe it to the rising demand by our consumers. We have been taking the feedback consistently and working on our product range that caters to the requirement of our different consumers. Keeping that in mind, we launched, DIZO Buds P, our first half-in-ear TWS earbuds that offer 40 hours of total music playback with fast charging capabilities. The earbuds are simple looking yet aesthetically appealing, and along with the bold features, it definitely stands out in the market.
The Indian TWS industry is growing exponentially, the past month saw the greatest number of audio wearable devices being launched in the country. With the launch of DIZO Buds P, we are positive to meet the rising demand of Indian consumers with advanced features, top quality at an aggressive price point in the given segment.