POCO just introduced the X4 GT, the company’s latest smartphone in the X series for the global markets, as it had promised. It has a 6.6-inch FHD+ LCD screen with 144Hz 7-step variable refresh rate, support for DC dimming and Dolby Vision, a 16MP front camera inside the punch-hole, is powered by Dimensity 8100 SoC with support for VC liquid cool 2.0 tech, has 8GB of LPDDR5 RAM and up to 256GB UFS 3.1 storage.
There is a 64MP rear camera along with and a 8MP ultra-wide-angle and a 2MP macro camera. It has a side-mounted fingerprint scanner, comes with an X-axis linear motor and packs a huge, 5080mAh battery with support for 67W fast charging that can charge up to 100% in 46 minutes.
POCO X4 GT Specifications
- 6.6″ FHD+ (2460 x 1080 pixels) LCD screen with up to 30 / 48 / 50 / 60 / 90 / 120 / 144 variable refresh rate, DC dimming, 10-bit color depth, Dolby Vision, HDR10, 650 nits peak brightness, 2047 levels of brightness adjustment
- MediaTek Dimensity 8100 5nm SoC with Mali-G610 6-core GPU
- 8GB LPDDR5 RAM with 128GB / 256GB UFS 3.1 storage
- Android 12 with MIUI 13
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- 64MP rear camera with f/1.89 aperture, 8MP ultra-wide lens with 119° FOV, f/2.2 aperture, 2MP macro camera with f/2.4 aperture, 4K video recording
- 16MP front camera with f/2.45 aperture
- Dimensions: 163.64×74.29×8.87mmm; Weight: 200g
- 3.5mm audio jack, Stereo Dual Speaker, Dolby Atmos
- IR sensor, X-axis linear motors
- 5G SA/NSA, Wi-Fi 6 (2.4 + 5GHz), supports 2×2 MIMO, Bluetooth 5.3, Beidou | GPS (L1+L5) |GLONASS | QZSS (L1+L5), NFC
- 5080mAh battery with 67W fast charging support
Pricing and availability
The POCO X4 GT comes in Black, Blue and Silver colours, is priced at 379 Euros (US$ 398 / Rs. 31,160 approx.) for the 8GB + 128GB version, and the 8GB + 256GB version costs 429 Euros (US$ 450 / Rs. 35,280 approx.), and the early pricing for these are 299 Euros (US$ 314 / Rs. 24,580 approx.) and 349 Euros (US$ 366 / Rs. 28,690 approx.), respectively.
The phone will roll out globally in several countries starting from June 27th. Based on earlier rumours, it will launch in India as Redmi K50i.