Tecno launched POVA 3 smartphone in India, as it had announced. It has a 6.9-inch Full HD+ screen with 90Hz refresh rate, is powered by MediaTek Helio G88 SoC with up to 6GB of RAM and 5GB of additional virtual RAM and has 50MP triple rear camera arrangement with quad LED flash.
The phone comes in Tech Silver, Eco Black and a special Electric Blue variant that has an added LED light energy belt with luminous indicator for notifications, calls, charging, games and other interactive scenes. The phone has a side-mounted fingerprint scanner and packs a 7000mAh battery with 25W charging and is equipped with a 33W charger that can charge up to 50% in 40 minutes.
TECNO POVA 3 specifications
- 6.9-inch (1080 x 2460 pixels) HD+ Dot-in display with 90Hz refresh rate
- Octa Core MediaTek Helio G88 12nm processor (Dual 2GHz Cortex-A75 + Hexa 2GHz 6x Cortex-A55 CPUs) with ARM Mali-G52 2EEMC2 GPU @ 1000MHz
- 4GB LPDDR4x RAM with 64GB internal storage / 6GB LPDDR4x RAM with 128GB internal storage, expandable up to 256GB with microSD
- Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
- HiOS based on Android 11
- 50MP (f/1.79 primary) + 2MP 2MP (depth) + (AI Lens), Quad LED flash
- 8MP front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture, dual LED flash
- Side-mounted fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio, Stereo speakers
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS/ GLONASS/ Beidou, USB Type-C
- 7000mAh battery with 25W fast charging support
Pricing and availability
The TECNO Pova 3 will be available from Amazon.in at a special launch price of Rs. 11,499 for the 4GB + 64GB version and Rs. 12,999 for the 6GB + 128GB from June 27th.