Along with the realme narzo 50 series, the company also introduced the realme TechLife Watch SZ100, the company’s latest smartwatch with body temperature monitoring, as it had promised. This has similar specifications as the TechLife Watch S100 that was launched in March.
realme TechLife Watch SZ100 specifications
- 1.69″ (240x 280 pixels) colour touch display, up to 530 nits peak brightness, 110+ stylish Watch faces12-days long battery life, subject to the usage.
- 3-axis accelerometer, Heart rate sensor, Rotor Vibration motor
- Bluetooth 5.1 to connect to Android 5.0+ and iOS 11+ devices with realme Fit app
- 24 Sports modes including Outdoor Running, Walking, Outdoor Riding, Football, Mountaineering, Dancing, Yoga and Basketball
- Automated Heart Rate Measurement, Blood Oxygen (SpO2) Measurement, Sleep Detection, Steps, Calories, Distance, Water Reminder, Sedentary Reminder, Activity Records
- Music Control, Camera Control, Weather Forecast, Alarm, Stopwatch, Timer, Flashlight
- Skin Temperature monitoring
- Call Notification, Message Reminder
- Water Resistant (IP68)
- Dimensions: 251×35.8×11.6mm; Weight: 34g
- 260mAh battery with 12 days battery life
Pricing and availability
The realme TechLife Watch SZ100 comes in Lake Blue and Magic Grey colours, is priced at Rs. 2499 and will be available from realme.com, Amazon.in and offline stores starting from May 22nd.