DIZO has launched DIZO Wireless Dash neckband wireless headset in India as the successor to last year’s DIZO Wireless. The company launched the Wireless Power with a slightly better battery backup earlier this year. The new neckband headset retains the 11.2mm Bass Boost Driver and Magnetic Control, but this promises up to 30 hours of playback on a single charge.
It also has a Blink Charge that offers up to 10 hours of playback with 10 minutes of charging. It has a Kevlar texture design and comes with skin-friendly silicone band makes it comfortable to wear. The memory metal protects its band from unintentional twists and turns.
DIZO Wireless Dash features and specifications
- Bluetooth 5.2 to connect to devices, SBC audio codec
- 11.2 mm PU+PEEK diaphragm drivers and Bass Boost+ algorithm
- Magnetic Control that lets you connect by simply separating the two earbuds
- ENC algorithm, which significantly reduces surrounding noise during a call
- 88ms Super Low Latency Gaming Mode
- Water resistant (IPX4)
- realme Link app lets you customize functions like switching bass boost+, getting system updates, and more
- 37.7 g lightweight body
- 260mAh battery offers up to 30h playback on single charge, 10 min charge offers 10h playback, USB Type-C charging port
Pricing and availability
The DIZO Wireless Dash comes in Classic Black and Electric Blue colours and will be available from Flipkart at an introductory price of Rs. 1299 when it goes on sale for the first time on May 24th, after that it will be available for Rs. 1599.