After the launch of DIZO Wireless neckband headset back in July last year, the company today launched the DIZO Wireless Power, an enhanced version that comes with Bluetooth 5.2, compared to Bluetooth 5.0 and offers an up to 18 hours of playback, an additional 1 hour compared to the predecessor, while retaining most features.
It has 11.2mm Bass Boost driver, 88ms super low-latency gaming mode, Magnetic Instant Connection, environmental noise cancellation for calls and fast charging that offers 120 minutes playback with 10 minutes of charging.
DIZO Wireless Power features and specifications
- Bluetooth 5.2 to connect to devices
- 11.2mm Bass Boost Driver and new Bass Boost+ bass enhancement solution
- Magnetic Control that lets you connect by simply separating the two earbuds
- ENC algorithm, which significantly reduces surrounding noise during a call
- 88ms Super Low Latency Gaming Mode
- Water resistant (IPX4)
- realme Link app lets you customize functions like switching bass boost+, getting system updates, and more
- 27.1g lightweight body
- Up to 18h playback on a single charge, 10 min charge offers 2 hours of playback, USB Type-C charging port
The DIZO Wireless Power comes in Classic black, Hunter green and Violet blue colours, and will be available from Flipkart at an introductory price of Rs. 999 from February 25th. After that, it will be available at Rs. 1399.