POCO just launched the M4 5G, the company’s latest mid-range 5G smartphone in India, as it had promised. It has a 6.58-inch Full HD+ LCD screen with 90Hz refresh rate with variable 30Hz, 60Hz and 90Hz options, and comes with a an 8-megapixel camera on the front inside the notch. The phone is powered by MediaTek Dimensity 700 SoC with up to 6GB of RAM, 2GB of virtual RAM and support for 7 5G bands and runs Android 12 with MIUI 13.
The phone has flat sides, swirl pattern on the back that is resistant to fingerprints, features a side-mounted fingerprint scanner, comes with a 50MP rear camera along with a 2MP depth sensor. It packs a 5000mAh battery with support for 18W fast charging, and comes with a 22.5W charger in the box.
POCO M4 5G specifications
- 6.58-inch (2408 × 1080 pixels) Full HD+ LCD screen with up to 600 nits brightness, 90Hz refresh rate, 240Hz touch sampling rate
- Octa Core MediaTek Dimensity 700 7nm processor (Dual 2.2GHz Cortex-A76 + Hexa 2GHz Cortex-A55 CPUs) with Mali-G57 MC2 GPU
- 4GB LPDDR4x RAM with 64GB (UFS 2.2) storage / 6GB LPDDR4x RAM with 128GB (UFS 2.2) storage, expandable memory up to 1TB with microSD
- Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
- Android 12 with MIUI 13
- 50MP rear camera with f/1.8 aperture, LED flash, 2MP portrait camera with f/2.4 aperture
- 8MP front camera with f/2.45 aperture
- Side-mounted fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, Hi-Res Audio
- Dust and Water resistant (IP52)
- Dimensions: 163.99×76.09×8.9mm; Weight: 200g
- 5G (N1/N3/N5/N8/N28/N40/N78), Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.1, GPS/GLONASS/Beidou, USB Type-C
- 5000mAh (typical) battery with 18W fast charging
Pricing and availability
The POCO M4 5G comes in Cool Blue, Power Black and POCO Yellow colours, is priced at Rs. 12,999 for the 4GB + 64GB model and the 6GB + 128GB model costs Rs. 14,999. It will be available from Flipkart starting from May 5th.
- Rs. 2000 instant discount with SBI Credit cards and EMI