HUAWEI has announced the HUAWEI Band 7, the company’s latest smart band in China, as the successor to the Band 6. It has the same 1.47-inch AMOLED 2.5D touch screen, supports 8000+ faces, offers 50m (5 ATM) water resistance, heart rate tracking, 24-Hour Heart Rate Monitoring, blood oxygen (SpO2) monitoring and has 96 workout modes
However, this is slightly slimmer at 9.99 mm compared to 10.45 mm in the predecessor and is 16 grams, which is 2 grams lighter.
HUAWEI Band 7 specifications
- 1.47-inch (194×368 pixels) HD 2.5D AMOLED touch display, 283
- Bluetooth 5.0 that connects to Android 6.0 and above and iOS 9.0 and above, NFC (NFC Edition only)
- 5ATM Water-resistant up to 50 meters
- Accelerometer sensor, Gyroscope sensor, Optical heart rate sensor
- HUAWEI TruSeen 4.0 heart rate monitoring, HUAWEI TruSleep 2.0 sleep tracking, HUAWEI TruRelax stress tracking, Menstrual cycle tracking
- 96 workout modes including 11 professional workout modes such as indoor and outdoor running, cycling, and rope skipping, and 85 more customized modes, including fitness, ball games, and dancing types
- Music control, remote camera control, quick message reply, incoming call alerts
- Dimensions: 44.35 × 26 × 9.99mm;Weight: 16g
- 180mAh battery offers up to 14 days of battery life with typical usage, 5 minute charge offers two days battery life
Pricing and availability
The HUAWEI Band 7 comes in Wild Green, Flame Red, Obsidian Black and Nebula Pink colours, is priced at 269 yuan (US$ 40 / Rs. 3,105 approx.) for the standard edition and the NFC edition costs 309 yuan (US$ 46 / Rs. 3,570 approx.). It is available to order in China and will go on sale starting from May 10th.