Along with the F21 Pro series, OPPO also launched the OPPO Enco Air2 Pro, the company’s latest TWS earbuds with Active Noise Cancellation. It comes with a 12.4mm titanised diaphragm driver, a custom-made large rear chamber that works with the Enco Live bass tuning to produce deeper bass and an overall balanced sound, says the company.
It comes in a dual-layer transparent bubble design with a refractive top cover. The earbuds come with dual-device pairing, in-ear detection for autoplay /pause, has IP54 ratings for dust and water resistance.
OPPO Enco Air2 Pro specifications
- 12.4mm composite titanized diaphragm driver for thumping bass,
crystal-clear treble, and rich mid-range tones
- Bluetooth 5.2 with AAC/SBC codec
- Active Noise cancellation up to 25db, Transparency mode
- AI Noise cancellation for calls
- Super-low 94ms-latency Game Mode
- Touch controls to answer calls, change tracks, switch between
ANC and Transparency mode, adjust volume or switch between devices. Double tap any bud to take a photo (requires ColorOS 11.3+)
- Dust and Water-resistant (IP54)
- Weight: 4.3 for earbud, 42.8g for the case
- 43mAh battery (Earbuds) offer 7h (5h with ANC) battery life, 440 mAh battery (Charging Case) offers 28h (20h with ANC) total battery life, 10 minutes charge offers 2h playtime
Pricing and availability
The OPPO Enco Air2 Pro comes in Gray and White colours, is priced at Rs. 3,499 and will go on sale starting 21st April through OPPO online store and mainline retail outlets.