Today, HUAWEI held a Spring Press Conference at which the company unveiled a number of new products, including the new HUAWEI P50E, the HUAWEI nova 9 SE, the FreeBuds 4E and more. Let’s take a closer look at the newly announced HUAWEI nova 9 SE, the brand’s latest midranger.
The HUAWEI nova 9 SE is similar to the company’s previous nova 8 and nova 9 smartphones. The smartphone comes equipped with a 6.78-inch IPS display, a Snapdragon 680 SoC, a 108MP 1/1.56-inch high-resolution sensor that is the first of its kind on a HUAWEI smartphone, and a 66W HUAWEI SuperCharge.
The primary camera employs cutting-edge pixel 9-in-1 technology to increase the pixel size to 2.1 µm. A 1/1.52-inch sensor collects more light, resulting in a greater dynamic range and reduced noise. The rear quad camera captures colorful images at all times, whether you’re shooting during the day or at night, thanks to a strong multi-frame fusion technology. It also has a graphene heat dissipation system in a sandwich-like structure that can sense and cool down overheated parts more quickly.
HUAWEI nova 9 SE Specifications:
- 6.78″ FHD + (2388 x 1080 Pixels) TFT LCD (IPS), up to 90 Hz frame refresh rate, 270 Hz touch sampling rate
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 680 SoC with Adreno 610 GPU
- 8GB RAM and 128GB /256GB storage
- EMUI 12
- Dual SIM
- Rear Cameras:108 MP 1/1.56″ High-Resolution Camera (f/1.9 aperture), 8 MP Ultra Wide Angle Camera (f/2.2 aperture), 2 MP Depth Camera (f/2.4 aperture), and 2 MP Macro Camera (f/2.4 aperture); video recording upto 1080p
- Front Camera: 16 MP Front Camera (f/2.2 aperture)
- HUAWEI Histen Audio, Device+ for smarter collaborations among other HUAWEI devices, USB C audio
- Dimensions: 164.64 x 75.55 x 7.94 mm; Weight: 191 g
- Dual VoLTE, GPS / AGPS / GLONASS / BeiDou / GALILEO / QZSS, Wifi 802.11a/b/g/n/ac (2.4 GHz and 5 GHz), Bluetooth 5.0, USB 2.0
- 4000 mAh (typical) battery with 66W HUAWEI SuperCharge
Pricing And Availability:
HUAWEI nova 9 SE comes in Crystal Blue, Pearl White, and Midnight Black colors and is priced at CNY 2,199 (US$ 346 / Rs. 26,382 approx.) for 8+128GB while the 8+256GB costs CNY 2,399 (US$ 377 / Rs. 28,772 approx.) and will be available for purchase from March 24th in China.
This smartphone is already available for Pre-order in Malaysia at the price of RM 1,099 (US$ 261 / Rs. 19,936 approx.) for the only 8+128GB variant.