Xiaomi under its Redmi brand today introduced the Redmi Note 11E 5G, the company’s latest mid-range 5G smartphone in China. It has a 6.58-inch Full HD+ LCD screen with 90Hz refresh rate with a 5-megapixel camera on the front. The phone is powered by MediaTek Dimensity 700 SoC with up to 6GB of RAM and support for 5G SA/NSA and Android 11 with MIUI.
The phone has flat sides, similar to other Redmi Note 11 series phones, features a side-mounted fingerprint scanner an come with a plastic back with a ‘water ripple’ design that it is elegant without losing the soft texture, says the company. It has a 50MP rear camera along with a 2MP depth sensor. It packs a 5000mAh battery with support for 18W fast charging.
Redmi Note 11E specifications
- 6.58-inch (2408 × 1080 pixels) Full HD+ LCD screen with up to 600 nits brightness, 90Hz refresh rate, 240Hz touch sampling rate
- Octa Core MediaTek Dimensity 700 7nm processor (Dual 2.2GHz Cortex-A76 + Hexa 2GHz Cortex-A55 CPUs) with Mali-G57 MC2 GPU
- 4GB / 6GB LPDDR4x RAM, 128GB (UFS 2.2) storage, expandable memory up to 1TB with microSD
- Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
- Android 11 with MIUI
- 50MP rear camera with f/1.8 aperture, LED flash, 2MP portrait sensor with f/2.4 aperture
- 5MP front camera
- Side-mounted fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, Hi-Res Audio
- Dimensions: 163.99×76.09×8.9mm; Weight: 200g
- 5G SA/ NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.1, GPS/GLONASS/Beidou, USB Type-C
- 5000mAh (typical) battery with 18W fast charging
The Redmi Note 11E comes in Black, Grey and Green colours, is priced at 1199 yuan (US$ 189 / Rs. 14,390 approx.) for 4GB + 128GB version and the 6GB + 128GB version costs 1299 yuan (US$ 205 / Rs. 15,565 approx.). It is available to order and will go on sale in China from March 18th.