realme introduced the realme Book Slim last year, and it was also introduced in India simultaneously. The company introduced the realme Book Enhanced edition in China that packs a faster Intel i5-11320H 11th gen processor, 16GB of RAM, 512GB of storage and support for new generation of VC liquid cooling. Now it has launched it for the global markets as the realme BOOK PRIME.
realme BOOK PRIME specifications
- 14-inch (2160 × 1440 pixels) 2K IPS display with 400 nits Peak Brightness, 330 nits Typical Brightness, 100% sRGB, 1500:1 contrast ratio
- 3.2 GHz (up to 4.5GHz) Core i5-11320H quad-core processor with with Intel Xe Graphics
- 8GB / 16GB DDR4 4266MHz RAM, 512GB NVMe SSD
- Windows 11
- 720p webcam
- 3-level Backlit Keyboard, 1.3mm key travel, X-shape Bracket, Smile Arc, 123.8 × 78.2mm trackpad, Supports Microsoft PTP Clickpad Technology
- Wi-Fi 6 802.11ax (2.4GHz and 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.2, USB-C 3.2 × 2 Gen 2, USB-A 3.1 Gen 1, Thunderbolt 4/ USB 4 (Data: Max.40 Gbps)
- Fingerprint Power Button
- Dimensions: 307.21 ×228.96x 14.9~15.5mm
- 3.5mm headphone / microphone jack, HARMAN Speaker x 2, Stereo Surround Sound By DTS, Vocplus AI Noise Cancellation Algorithm
- 54Wh battery with up to 12-hour of mixed use, 65W PD Super-Fast Charge 50% Battery in 30 Minutes, 65W Adapter (Compatible 30W Dart Charge)
The realme BOOK PRIME comes in Real Blue, Real Grey and Real Green colours and is priced at €999 (US$ 1118 / Rs. 84,375 approx.) for the 8GB + 512GB version and the 16GB + 512GB version costs €1099 (US$ 1,230 / Rs. 92,825 approx.).