At the Mobile World Congress (MWC) 2022 event in Barcelona, Lenovo unveiled several new products that include convertible laptops, detachable laptop, Chromebook, and Android tablet. The Android tablet – Lenovo Tab M10 Plus features a 2K display, comes with Android 12 OS, and more.
The Tab M10 Plus 3rd Gen sports a 10.61-inch 2K IPS LCD screen with a resolution of 2000 x 1200 pixels resolution. This tablet comes in two different SKUs – MediaTek Helio G80 SoC paired with up to 4GB RAM and up to 128GB internal storage and Qualcomm Snapdragon 680 SoC paired with up to 6GB RAM and up to 128GB internal storage. It features a single microphone, quad speakers that are optimized with Dolby Atmos.
Further, it runs Android 12 OS and as for the optics, it sports a 8MP auto-focus rear camera and 8MP fixed-focus front camera. Regarding the connectivity, it supports 4G, Dual Band WiFi (2.4GHz and 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.0, GPS, FM-Radio. Apart from this, this tablet also comes with an optional Lenovo Precision Pen 2 that has 4096 levels of pressure sensitivity. Lastly, it packs a 7700 mAh battery that offers up to 12 hours of video playback.
Lenovo Tab M10 Plus 3rd Gen specifications
- 10.61-inch 2K display; 2000 x 1200 pixels resolution
- MediaTek Helio G80 SoC (WiFi only) – 2 x A75, 2.0 GHz + 6 x A55, 1.8 GHz
- Up to 4GB RAM, 128GB internal storage
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 680 (WiFi/4G) – 4 x A73, 2.4 GHz + 4 x A53, 1.9 GHz
- Up to 6GB RAM, 128GB internal storage
- Expandable up to 1TB with microSD
- 8MP auto-focus rear camera and 8MP fixed-focus front camera
- Dual Band WiFi (2.4GHz and 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.0, GPS, FM-Radio, WiFI Direct, WiFi Display, A-GPS, Beidou
- Android 12
- Nano SIM + MicroSD
- 7700 mAh battery; 10W charging; up to 12 hours of video playback; 465g weight
- Accessories – Lenovo Precision Pen 2, Folio Case
Pricing and availability
The Tab M10 Plus 3rd Gen is priced at 249 Euro (US$279 / Rs. 21,053 approx.) and will be available starting April 2022.