OnePlus introduced its flagship Volcanic Black and Emerald Forest colours in China last month. Today it has introduced the new Cermic White ‘Extreme’ edition of the phone, which is calling it the Panda White. It also comes in a new 512GB storage version that is not available with the other colors. Other specifications remain the same.
The OnePlus 10 Pro Ceramic White Exteme Edition with 12GB RAM and 512GB storage is priced at, 5799 yuan (US$ 916 / Rs. 68,285 approx.) and will go on sale in China starting from March 1st.
OnePlus 10 Pro specifications
- 6.7-inch (3216 x 1440 pixels) Quad HD+ 3D flexible curved AMOLED, LTPO 2.0, 1Hz-120Hz refresh rate, up to 1300 nits brightness
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 8 Gen1 4nm Mobile Platform
- 8GB LPDDR5 RAM with 128GB / 256GB (UFS 3.1) storage, 12GB LPDDR5 RAM with 256GB / 512GB (UFS 3.1) storage
- Android 12 with ColorOS 12.1 (in China) / OxygenOS 12 (Global)
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- 48MP rear camera with 1/1.43″ Sony IMX789 sensor, f/1.8 aperture, OIS, 50MP 150° ultra-wide with 1/2.76″ Samsung JN1 sensor, 8MP telephoto camera with f/2.4 aperture, OIS 3.3x optical zoom
- 32MP front-facing camera with Sony IMX615 sensor, f/2.4 aperture
- In-display fingerprint sensor
- USB Type-C Port, Stereo speakers, Dolby Atmos, Dual Microphone, Noise Cancelling Microphone
- Dimensions: 163x 73.9 x 8.55mm; Weight: 200.5g
- 5G SA/NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 6 802.11 ax 2X2 MIMO, Bluetooth 5.2, GPS (L1+L5 Dual Band) + GLONASS, USB Type-C, NFC
- 5000mAh battery with 80W SUPERVOOC fast charging, 50W AIRVOOC wireless charging, reverse wireless charging