Infinix has launched Zero 5G, the company’s first 5G smartphone in India, as it had announced. It packs a 6.78-inch Full HD+ screen with 120Hz refresh rate, 16MP front camera, is powered by Dimensity 900 SoC with support for 13 5G bands, 3-D Cooling Master technology. DAR-LINK Game Boost Technolog, 8GB LPDDR5 RAM with virtual RAM up to 5 GB, and 128GB UFS 3.1 storage.
Last week, the company said that it has conducted 5G trails for the phone in partnership with Jio. The phone has a Uni-Curve design with the camera bump that looks similar to the OPPO Find X3 Pro. It has a 48MP rear camera, 13MP 2x telephoto camera with up to 30X hybrid zoom and 2MP depth sensor. The phone packs a 5000mAh battery with support for 33W fast charging.
Infinix Zero 5G specifications
- 6.78-inch (2460 × 1080 pixels) Full HD+ LCD screen with 120Hz refresh rate, 240Hz touch sampling rate, up to 500 nits brightness
- Octa Core (2 x 2.4GHz Cortex-A78 + 6 x 2GHz Cortex-A55 CPUs) MediaTek Dimensity 900 6nm processor with Mali-G68 MC4 GPU
- 8GB LPDDR5 RAM, 128GB (UFS 3.1) storage, expandable memory up to 256GB with microSD
- Android 11 with XOS 10
- Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
- 48MP rear camera, 13MP telephoto camera, 2x optical zoom, up to 30x digital zoom, 2MP depth sensor, quad LED flash, 4K 30fps video recording, 960 fps Slow Motion
- 16MP front-facing camera with dual LED flash
- Side-mounted fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, DTS Surround Sound
- Dimensions: 168.73×76.53×8.77mm; Weight: 199g
- 5G SA/ NSA (n1/n3/n5/n7/n8/n20/n28/n38/n40/n41/n77/n78/n79), Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 6 802.11 ax, Bluetooth 5.2, GPS/GLONASS/Beidou, USB Type-C
- 5000mAh (typical) battery with 33W fast charging
The Infinix Zero 5G comes in Cosmic Black and Skylight Orange colors, is priced at Rs. 19,999 and will be available from Flipkart starting from February 18th.
- Buy Infinix Snokor (iRocker) worth Rs. 999 for Rs. 1 after seven days of purchase of the Infinix Zero 5G on Feb 18.
- Own a Zero 5G by paying only 70% of MOP value upfront with Flipkart Smart Upgrade Program
- No cost EMI for six, nine and twelve months
Commenting on the launch, Anish Kapoor, CEO – Infinix India, said:
Infinix has always been at the forefront of innovation, and it is our endeavour to introduce FIST features with each successive launch. As India is making significant inroads to make the 5G dream a reality, we thought of building a product that can help our customers live and experience true 5G with an all-rounder product that can address the evolving need of users, be it powerful performance through a Dimensity 900 chipset, great camera, rich display, lasting battery and an ergonomic design; Zero5G ticks all the boxes. Additionally, Zero 5G is compatible with 13 5G bands, which empowers our customers with a better coverage of the various frequencies to ensure a seamless experience when 5G networks are available in India. We are more confident that Zero 5G will be loved by our customers and fans alike and will set a benchmark for upcoming 5G Smartphones.