Last week, OnePlus teased the India launch of OnePlus TV Y1S and Y1S Edge, two new smart TV models. Today, the company has confirmed the launch of these new TVs and the OnePlus Nord CE 2, the successor to last year’s OnePlus Nord CE on February 17th.
— OnePlus India (@OnePlus_IN) February 10, 2022
The teaser video reveals triple rear cameras, single punch-hole screen, and a familiar design as the predecessor.
OnePlus will also bring 65W charging to the CE series for the first time, and it promises one day’s power in 15 minutes of charging. Instead of Warp Charge in other models that use 65W charging, OnePlus is calling it as SuperVOOC fast charging used in OPPO phones. The image also confirms 3.5mm audio jack for the phone.
Based on earlier leaks, the Nord CE 2 is said to replace the Snapdragon 750G from the predecessor with the Dimensity 900, while retaining similar camera and display. A render leak from December revealed a camera design that resembles the 9RT.
OnePlus Nord CE 2 5G rumored specifications
- 6.43-inch Full HD+ Fluid AMOLED display with 90Hz refresh rate
- Octa Core (2 x 2.4GHz Cortex-A78 + 6 x 2GHz Cortex-A55 CPUs) MediaTek Dimensity 900 6nm processor with Mali-G68 MC4 GPU
- 6GB LPDDR4X RAM with 128GB (UFS 2.1) storage / 12GB LPDDR4X RAM with 256GB (UFS 2.1) storage
- Android with OxygenOS
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- 64MP rear camera, 8MP 119° ultra-wide camera, 2MP macro camera
- 16MP front-facing camera
- In-display fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, Stereo speakers
- 5G SA/NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.1, GPS/GLONASS/Beidou/NavIC, NFC, USB Type-C
- 4500mAh battery with 65W SuperVOOC Fast Charging
OnePlus already said that the Y1S and the Y1S Edge TVs will offer a premium bezel-less design within their respective price segments. Now it has confirmed Gamma Engine and Android 11 with ALLM.
The TVs will be sold online through Amazon.in, Flipkart, OnePlus.in and offline stores, and the OnePlus Nord CE 2 5G will be sold through Amazon.in and OnePlus.in, as well as offline stores.