Infinix has announced Zero 5G, the company’s first 5G smartphone, after it was teased to be launched in India on February 14th. It packs a 6.78-inch Full HD+ screen with 120Hz refresh rate, 16MP front camera, is powered by Dimensity 900 SoC with support for 13 5G bands, packs 8GB LPDDR5 RAM and 128GB UFS 3.1 storage.
The phone has a Uni-Curve that looks similar to the OPPO Find X3 Pro. It has a 48MP rear camera, 13MP 2x telephoto camera with up to 30X hybrid zoom and 2MP depth sensor. The phone packs a 5000mAh battery with support for 33W fast charging.
Infinix Zero 5G specifications
- 6.78-inch (2460 × 1080 pixels) Full HD+ LCD screen with 120Hz refresh rate, 240Hz touch sampling rate, up to 500 nits brightness
- Octa Core (2 x 2.4GHz Cortex-A78 + 6 x 2GHz Cortex-A55 CPUs) MediaTek Dimensity 900 6nm processor with Mali-G68 MC4 GPU
- 8GB LPDDR5 RAM, 128GB (UFS 3.1) storage, expandable memory up to 256GB with microSD
- Android 11 with XOS 10
- Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
- 48MP rear camera, 13MP telephoto camera, 2x optical zoom, up to 30x digital zoom, 2MP depth sensor, quad LED flash, 4K 30fps video recording, 960 fps Slow Motion
- 16MP front-facing camera with dual LED flash
- Side-mounted fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack
- Dimensions: 168.73×76.53×8.77mm; Weight: 199g
- 5G SA/ NSA (n1/n3/n5/n7/n8/n20/n28/n38/n40/n41/n77/n78/n79), Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 6 802.11 ax, Bluetooth 5.2, GPS/GLONASS/Beidou, USB Type-C
- 5000mAh (typical) battery with 33W fast charging
The Infinix Zero 5G comes in Cosmic Black, Horizon Blue, and Skylight Orange colors and is priced at about $250 (Rs. 18,682 approx.). We can expect it to be priced under Rs. 20,000 when it launches in India next week.