OPPO is expected to introduce the Find X5 series at the MWC later this month. Now the press images and the complete specifications of the OPPO Find X5 Pro, the company’s next flagship smartphone has surfaced, thanks to @evleaks and winfuture. This shows a curved screen and the large camera bump, similar to the Find X3 Pro. It is said t retain IP68 ratings for dust and water resistance and aluminum and glass body.
After OnePlus, OPPO will partner with Hasselblad for tuning the camera. This will also be the first phone to use OPPO’s MariSilicon X 6nm dedicated imaging NPU with embedded HDR & NR AI algorithms for rich and vivid color reproduction, realtime RAW processing, and up to 20x faster 4K AI performance.
OPPO Find X5 Pro rumored specifications
- 6.7-inch ( 1440 x 3216 pixels) Quad HD+ LTPO AMOLED 20.1:9 display, Corning Gorilla Glass Victus protection
- Octa Core Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 4nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 730 GPU
- 12GB LPDDR5 RAM, 256GB UFS 3.1 @ 2Lanes storage
- Android 12 with ColorOS 12.1
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- 50MP camera with 1/1.56″ Sony IMX766 sensor, OIS, f/1.7 aperture, 10-bit 50MP ultra-wide camera with Sony IMX766 sensor, f/2.2 aperture, 13MP telephoto camera with f/2.4 aperture, Samsung S5K3M5 sensor, Hasselblad, MariSilicon X NPU
- 32MP front camera with Sony IMX709 sensor, f/2.4 aperture
- In-display fingerprint sensor
- Water resistant (IP68)
- USB Type-C audio, Stereo speakers, Dolby Atmos
- Dimensions: 163.7 x 73.9 x 8.5mm; Weight: 218g
- 5G SA/NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 6 802.11 ax, Bluetooth 5.2, GPS/GLONASS, dual-antenna NFC, USB Type-C
- 5000mAh (Typical) battery with 80W fast charging, wireless charging, reverse charging
The OPPO Find X5 Pro is expected to come in Ceramic Black and Ceramic White colours and cost over €1,200 (US$ 1,373 / Rs. 1,02,550 approx.) in Europe. Most of these specifications look similar to the OnePlus 10 Pro that was introduced a few weeks back.
The OPPO Find X5 press images show a similar slightly curved screen, Hasselblad and MariSilicon branding, but the camera bump look smaller.