Sony India has launched WF-C500, the company’s latest Truly Wireless Earbuds. The compact earbuds promise personalized and comfortable experience and combine high-quality sound with unique sound customization, ease of use, long battery life and water resistance.
Sony WF-C500 features and specifications
- 5.8mm driver unit
- Fast Pair makes it easy to pair your headphones with your Android devices.
- Swift Pair makes it quick and easy to pair your WF-C500 headphones with your Windows 10 computer via Bluetooth.
- Pop-up pairing guidance appears on nearby Windows 10 devices when pairing mode is selected.
- A Bluetooth 5.0 chip, which transmits sound to left and right ears simultaneously, coupled with optimised antenna design, ensures a stable connection and outstanding listening. Low audio latency makes for enjoyable viewing, too.
- The buttons on the WF-C500 headphones not only let you play, stop, or skip through tracks and adjust the volume – they also offer an easy way to access your smartphone’s voice assistant and make and receive calls hands-free.
- Conversation flows freely with easy hands-free calling, now clearer than ever with a high-quality built-in microphone.
- DSEE restores high frequency sound and fine fade-out sound lost in compression
- Fine-tune your sound using the Sony | Headphones Connect app
- Splash-proof and sweat-proof with an IPX4 rating
- Optional use of one earbud only
- Dimensions: 80.0 x 34.9 x 30.9 mm; weight: 35g
- 10hr long battery life, total 20hr with charging case
The Sony WF-C500 comes in black, white, orange and green colours, is priced at Rs. 5990 and will be available across Sony retail stores (Sony Center and Sony Exclusive), ShopatSC.com portal, major electronic stores and other e-commerce website in India from 16th January 2022.