At its event today, Xiaomi also introduced its Xiaomi Buds 3, the company’s latest TWS headset with dual-magnetic dynamic driver and Hi-Fi audio. It can use the three microphones of feedforward, feedback, and talk to achieve a depth of up to 40dB noise cancellation and has three ANC modes for different scenarios.
The earbuds feature IP55 dust and water resistance, comes with touch control and promises up to 7 hours of music playback on a single charge and 32 hours of total usage with the case that also offers Qi wireless charging.
Xiaomi Buds 3 specifications
- Bluetooth 5.2 connectivity, AAC codec
- Dual-magnetic dynamic drivers, Hi-Fi audio
- Customized high-performance noise cancellation chip, two microphones for active noise cancellation (Air travel mode, office mode and daily mode) with a maximum noise reduction of 40dB.
- Two Transparency modes enable users to listen to the ambient sounds in one click without taking off the headphones
- Touch controls for music playback and launch voice assistant (Siri / Google Voice)
- Dual-device intelligent quick connection to easily pair with mobile phones and laptops
- Smart wear detection for autoplay and pause
- Dust and water resistant (IP55)
- 4.6g lightweight earbuds; Case weight: 52g
- 7 hours with ANC off, 32h total battery life without ANC, Qi wireless charging
The Xiaomi Buds 3 comes in Black and White colours, is priced at 499 yuan (US$ 78 / Rs. 5,850 approx.) and will go on sale from China starting from December 31st with pre-sale starting today.
The Xiaomi Buds 3 Pro that was introduced in September will now be available in new blue color variant and a new discounted new year pricing of 649 yuan (US$ 102 / Rs. 7,615 approx.).