TECNO has announced CAMON 18T, the company’s latest smartphone in the CAMON series, in Pakistan. It has a 6.8-inch Full HD+ screen with 60Hz refresh rate, 180Hz touch sampling rate, is powered by MediaTek Helio G85 SoC with 4GB of RAM, 3GB of virtual RAM (available via OTA) and it runs Android 11 with HiOS on top. The phone has 48MP rear camera, 2MP depth, 2MP macro camera, dual LED flash and 48MP front camera with dual LED flash.
It has 3D lenticular texture design, so it doesn’t attract fingerprints and reflects light. The phone has a side-mounted fingerprint scanner and packs a 5000mAh battery with 18W fast charging.
TECNO CAMON 18T specifications
- 6.8-inch (1080 x 2460 pixels) FHD+ Dot-in display with up to 500 nits brightness
- Octa Core MediaTek Helio G85 12nm processor (Dual 2GHz Cortex-A75 + Hexa 2GHz 6x Cortex-A55 CPUs) with up to 1000MHz ARM Mali-G52 2EEMC2 GPU
- 4GB LPDDR4x RAM with 128GB internal storage, expandable with microSD
- Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
- HiOS 7.6 based on Android 11
- 48MP (f/1.79 primary) + 2MP (4cm macro) + 2MP (depth), Dual LED flash
- 48MP front-facing camera with dual LED flash
- Side-mounted fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 168.86 x 76.67 x 8.95mm
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS/ GLONASS/ Beidou, USB Type-C
- 5000mAh battery with 18W fast charging
The TECNO CAMON 18T comes in Ceramic White, Dusk Gray and Iris Purple and is priced at Rs. 27,999 Pakistani Rupee (US$ 160 / Rs. 11,945 INR approx.) and is already on sale in Pakistani.