Along with the Reno7 series, OPPO also introduced the Enco Free 2i TWS earbuds and the Enco M32, successor to the most popular Enco M31 neckband headset that was launch last year.
Enco Free 2i features and specifications
- Bluetooth 5.2, AAC audio code
- 10mm polymer titanium-plated driver unit
- Latency as low as 47ms
- up to 42dB of adaptive active noise reduction, personalized noise reduction technology, which can optimize the noise reduction deviation caused by factors such as the size and shape of the ear canal and provide a “personalized noise reduction” function
- Three microphones, which can significantly improve the noise reduction capability of calls and cancel wind noise even at a maximum wind speed of 25km/h
- IP54 ratings for dust and water resistance.
- Battery life of up to 6.5 hours, up to 30 hours with the charging case
The OPPO Enco Free 2i is priced at 499 yuan (US$ 78 / Rs. 5,820 approx.), and the offer price is 399 yuan when it goes on sale in China on December 3rd.
OPPO Enco M32 features and specifications
- 10mm dynamic drivers, independent sound cavity design for strong bass
- Bluetooth 5.0
- Dual-device paring with fast switching
- IP55 water and dust resistant ratings
- Up to 28 hours of battery life, 10 minutes of charging offers up to 20 hours battery life
The OPPO Enco M32 is priced at 199 yuan (US$ 31 / Rs. 2,320 approx.).