Samsung launched the Galaxy A32 in India earlier this year priced at Rs. 21999 for the 6GB RAM with 128GB storage version. Today it has launched the 8GB RAM with 128GB storage version in the country priced at Rs. 23,499. It is available Awesome Black, Awesome Blue, and Awesome Violet colour variants and is available across retail stores, Samsung.com and
leading online portals.
Other specifications are similar, including a 6.4-inch FHD+ Super AMOLED Infinity-U display with 90Hz refresh rate, MediaTek Helio G80 SoC, Android 11 with One UI 3, quad rear cameras that include 64MP main camera, 8MP ultra-wide-angle camera 5MP macro camera, and 5MP depth of field camera for live focus, a 20MP front camera, in-screen fingerprint reader, and a 5,000mAh battery with support for 15W fast charging.
Samsung Galaxy A32 specifications
- 6.4-inch FHD+ Super AMOLED Infinity-U display with 90Hz refresh rate, up to 800nits brightness, Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection
- Octa Core MediaTek Helio G80 12nm processor (Dual 2GHz Cortex-A75 + Hexa 1.8GHz 6x Cortex-A55 CPUs) with up to 950MHz ARM Mali-G52 2EEMC2 GPU
- 6GB / 8GB LPDDR4x RAM, 128GB Storage, expandable up to 1TB via micro SD card
- Android 11 with One UI 3
- Dual SIM
- 64MP rear camera with f/1.8 aperture LED flash, 8MP ultra-wide angle camera with f/2.2 aperture, 5MP depth and 5MP macro sensor with f/2.4 aperture
- 20MP front camera with f/2.2 aperture
- In-display fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, Dolby Atmos
- Dimensions: 73.6 x 158.9 x 8.4mm; Weight: 184g
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C
- 5000mAh battery with 15W Fast Charging