POCO just introduced the POCO M4 Pro 5G, successor to the POCO M3 Pro 5G in a global online event, as it had announced. It has a 6.6-inch FHD+ screen with 50Hz, 50Hz and 90Hz dynamic switch, has a 16MP front camera inside the punch-hole, is powered by Dimensity 810 SoC with support for 13 5G SA/NSA bands, up to 6GB of RAM and dynamic RAM expansion feature. It has a 50MP rear camera along with an 8MP ultra-wide camera.
The phone has an X-axis linear motor, plastic back, side-mounted fingerprint scanner and packs a 5000mAh battery with support for 33W fast charging an MMT charging tech that can charge up to 100% in 59 minutes.
POCO M4 Pro 5G specifications
- 6.6-inch (1080 × 2400 pixels) Full HD+ 20:9 LCD screen with 90Hz DynamicSwitch refresh rate, 240Hz touch sampling rate, DCI-P3 color gamut
- Octa Core MediaTek Dimensity 810 6nm processor (Dual 2.4GHz Cortex-A76 + Hexa 2GHz Cortex-A55 CPUs) with Mali-G57 MC2 GPU
- 4GB LPDDR4X RAM with 64GB (UFS 2.2) storage / 6GB LPDDR4X RAM with 128GB (UFS 2.2) storage, expandable memory up to 1TB with microSD
- Android 11 with MIUI 12.5
- Dual SIM
- 50MP rear camera with f/1.8 aperture, LED Flash, 8MP ultra-wide camera with f/2.2 aperture
- 16MP front-facing camera with f/2.45 aperture
- Side-mounted fingerprint sensor, IR sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, Stereo Speakers, FM Radio
- Dimensions: 163.56×75.78×8.75mm; Weight: 195g
- 5G SA/NSA (n1/3/5/7/8/20/28/38/40/41/66/77/78), Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.1, GPS, USB Type-C, NFC
- 5000mAh (Typical) / 4900mAh (minimum) battery with 33W fast charging
The POCO M4 Pro 5G comes in Power Black, Cool Blue and POCO Yellow colours, is priced at 229 Euros (US$ 265 / Rs. 19,640 approx.) for the 4GB + 64GB version and the 6GB + 128GB version costs 249 Euros (US$ 288 / Rs. 21,355 approx.). Early bird pricing is 199 Euros and 219 Euros, respectively from November 11th on POCO.com, Aliexpress, Goboo and Shopee globally.