After several teasers, Lenovo has introduced Xiaoxin Pad Pro 12.6 in China. It was introduced as Lenovo Tab P12 Pro back in September globally. The tablet features a 2.5K AMOLED display with 120Hz refresh rate. It has low-blue light emission certification from TÜV Rheinland plus a smarter Direct Current (DC) Dimming setting that lowers the amount of power going to the display for better performance in low light scenarios.
It comes with an all-new digital pen with magnetic attach for wireless charging and anti-lost alert, detachable keyboard and a sleek all-metal build that is ultra-thin at 5.63mm with four-sided narrow bezels. The tablet has four loud high excursion SLS surround sound JBL speakers for deeper bass effects and also comes with Dolby Atmos.
The tablet runs ZUI 13 for tablet with a new UI visual language, faster response speed and more. It is powered by Snapdragon 870 Mobile Platform with up to 8GB RAM, 5G option, and a huge 10200mAh battery capacity that’s compatible with 30W quick chargers for up to 17 hours of online video playback.
There is a full-sized snap-on keyboard with large built-in trackpad, 16 intuitive function keys and a 1.3mm key travel with a compact 19mm key pitch using bouncier keyboard technologies. The Lenovo Precision Pen 3 auto-pairs with the tablet to launch our specially designed Instant Memo app that turns ink into text to enable easy note-taking anywhere on the screen.
The stylus has ultra-low latency that feels more natural in your hand and allows for wireless charging while magnetically attached. To use the pen as a remote control, you can click a button to skip songs or take a selfie with the tablet’s front/rear cameras.
Lenovo Xiaoxin Pad Pro specifications
- 12.6-inch (2560 x 1600) E4 AMOLED display with Dolby Vision, HDR 10, up to 600 nits brightness, 100% DCI-P3 color gamut, DC dimming, 120Hz refresh rate
- Octa Core (1 x 3.2GHz + 3 x 2.42GHz + 4 x 1.8GHz Hexa) Snapdragon 870 7nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 650 GPU
- 8GB LPDDR5 RAM, 256GB UFS 3.1 storage, expandable memory up to 1TB with microSD
- Android 11 with ZUI 13 for Pad
- 13MP rear camera, 5MP ultra-wide camera
- 8MP front-facing camera, ToF sensor for face unlock
- 3.5 mm audio jack, Quad JBL (SLS) Speakers with Quad-Channel, Dolby Atmos and Lenovo Premium Audio Design and Tuning
- Dimensions: 285.61x 184.53×5.63mm; Weight: 565g
- 5G SA / NSA, 4G, Wi-Fi 6 802.11 ax (2.4GHz + 5GHz), 2 x 2 MIMO, Bluetooth 5.2, GPS + GLONASS, USB 3.1 (Gen 2) Type-C, NFC
- 10,200mAh (typical) / 10,000mAh (minimum) battery with 30W charging
The Lenovo Xiaoxin Pad Pro comes in Space Gray colour and is priced at 3,699 yuan (US$ 578 / Rs. 43,144 approx.) as a part of limited-period offer, but the original price is 4299 yuan. The stylus is priced at 349 yuan (US$ 54 / Rs. 4,070 approx.), the keyboard costs 599 yuan (US$ 93 / Rs. 6,985 approx.) and the protective case is priced at 119 yuan. The tablet is available to order today and will go on sale starting from November 10th in China.