HUAWEI has announced the Watch Fit mini, the company’s latest smartwatch in Europe, after the WATCH FIT was introduced last year. It features a 1.47-inch rectangular AMOLED touch screen with classic numeral watch face, option from 5 more pre-installed faces. The HUAWEI Watch Face Store lets you choose over 300 more faces.
It offers 50m (5 ATM) water resistance, heart rate tracking, SpO2 monitoring and up to 14 days of battery life, but it doesn’t have GPS, which the HUAWEI WATCH FIT has. It has up to 96 different indoor and outdoor exercise modes, remote shutter control, music control, instant message reply, and more.
The watch has 3 different straps – Leather in Frosty White or Mocha Brown, and allergy-resistant fluoroelastomer strap in Taro Purple colour.
HUAWEI Watch FIT mini specifications
- 1.47-inch (194 x 368 pixels) 2.5D AMOLED touch display, 282
- Bluetooth 5.0 that connects to Android 5.0 and above iOS 9.0 devices
- 5ATM Water-resistant up to 50 meters
- 6-axis IMU sensor (Accelerometer sensor, Gyroscope sensor), Optical heart rate sensor
- HUAWEI TruSeen 4.0 heart rate monitoring, HUAWEI TruSleep 2.0 sleep tracking, HUAWEI TruRelax stress tracking, Mensural cycle tracking, 96 workout modes
- Dimensions: 51.52 x 25.91 x 11.04mm;Weight: 20 grams (Without strap)
- 180mAh battery offers up to 14 days of battery life with typical usage, up to 10 days with heavy us
The HUAWEI Watch FIT mini is priced at 99 Euros (US$ 115 / Rs. 8600 approx.) and is already on sale in Germany, and is expected to go on sale in more countries soon.