iQOO just introduced the iQOO Z5x, a cheaper phone in the Z series compared to the iQOO Z5 in China, as it had announced. It has a 6.58-inch FHD+ LCD screen with 120Hz refresh rate, 240Hz touch sampling rate, DCI-P3 color gamut, HDR 10 and TUV Rheinland low blue light certification. The phone is powered by MediaTek Dimensity 900 processor with liquid cooling that can reduce the core temperature by up to 10° C. It has up to 8GB of RAM and up to 3GB of virtual RAM.
The phone has a gradient back, comes with 3.5mm audio jack, and features a 50-megapixel main camera along with 2-megapixel macro camera. It packs a 5000mAh with 44W fast charging that can charge up to 58% in 30 minutes.
iQOO Z5x specifications
- 6.58-inch (2408 × 1080 pixels) Full HD+ 120Hz LCD screen, HDR10, DCI-P3 color gamut, up to 650 nits brightness Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection
- Octa Core (2 x 2.4GHz Cortex-A78 + 6 x 2GHz Cortex-A55 CPUs) MediaTek Dimensity 900 6nm processor with Mali-G68 MC4 GPU
- 6GB / 8GB LPDD4X RAM with 128GB (UFS 2.1) storage / 8GB LPDD4X RAM with 256GB (UFS 2.1) storage
- Android 11 with Origin OS 1.0
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- 50MP rear camera with f/1.8 aperture, 2MP macro camera with
- 8MP front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture
- Side-mounted fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, Hi-Res Audio
- Dimensions: 163.95×75.30×8.50mm; Weight: 189g
- 5G SA/ NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 6 802.11 ax, Bluetooth 5.2, GPS/GLONASS/Beidou, USB Type-C
- 5000mAh (typical) battery with 44W fast charging
The iQOO Z5x comes in Black, White and Orange colours, is priced at 1499 yuan (US$ 234 / Rs. 17,610 approx.), 1599 yuan (US$ 250 / Rs. 18,790 approx.), and 1799 yuan (US$ 281 / Rs. 21,140 approx.), for 6GB + 128GB, 8GB + 128GB and 8GB + 256GB versions, respectively. It will be available to order in China starting today, October 20.