realme today launched the realme Watch T1, the company’s first smartwatch to launch in China. It has a 1.3-inch circular 325ppi HD AMOLED screen, support for 50Hz refresh rate, support for over 50 dials, 110 sports modes and also supports both heart rate and SpO2 monitoring. There is also Bluetooth calling and also has 4GB of storage for music local playback music.
The watch comes with 5ATM ratings for water-resistance, features a stainless-steel case, and it promises up to 7 days of battery life on a single charge. It has magnetic fast charging that can charge the watch fully in just 35 minutes, and with 15 minutes of charging, it will offer 3 days of usage.
realme Watch T1 specifications
- 1.3-inch (416 x 416 pixels) AMOLED touch display, 325 PPI pixel density, AOD, Corning Gorilla Glass protection
- Bluetooth 5.0 connectivity, Voice calling over Bluetooth
- Water-resistant (5 ATM / 50 meters)
- 110 Sports modes including Swimming, Cricket, Yoga, Outdoor Run, Indoor Run, Outdoor Walk, Spinning, Indoor Walk, Outdoor Cycle, Hiking, Elliptical, Rowing, Basketball, Strength Training, Free Workout
- 3-axis Accelerometer, 3-axis Gyroscope, Photosensitive Sensor, Wearing Monitoring Sensors, Air pressure sensor
- Heart Rate Sensor, Blood Oxygen Measurement, Built-in GPS + GLONASS + Galileo, NFC
- 4GB storage for offline music playback
- Water resistant (5ATM / 50 meters)
- Sleep Detection, Steps Throughout the Day, Calories, Distance, Water Reminder, Idle Alert, Activity Records
- 228mAh battery offer up to 7 days of battery life, charge for 15 minutes for 3 days use, 35 minutes for 0 to 100%
The realme Watch T1 comes in Vibrant Black and Black Mint colours with a silicone strap, and the Olive colour has a leather-like strap. It is priced at 699 yuan (US$ 109 / Rs. 8,200 approx.) and will go on sale in China from November 1st with pre-orders starting from tomorrow, October 20th. It will get 100 yuan discount for the first sale.