Mobvoi, popular for its wearables, has introduced TicWatch Pro X, its new top-end smartwatch in China. This has almost similar specifications as the TicWatch Pro 3, but comes with a new design. It has a 1.39-inch AMOLED display, along with a secondary FSTN LCD color panel for hybrid dual-display tech, with Smart mode that uses the AMOLED panel and the full functionality of the smartwatch and the Durable mode uses the FSTN LCD screen and disables some key functionality to extend battery life to up to 45 days.
The 595mAh battery promises up to four days of battery life in the normal Smart mode when using the AMOLED display. It runs Wear OS 2.0, and there are no details about the Wear OS 3 update yet. It has IP68 certification for dust and water resistance, has Sp02 and heart rate sensor, Wi-Fi, GPS and also has NFC for payments support.
The smartwatch also features 4G eSIM functionality and VoLTE calling support since it has a built-in speaker and microphone. There is also an AI recorder that can later be used to turn the voice into text using the companion app.
TicWatch Pro X specifications
- 1.39-inch (454 x 454 pixels) 326PPI AMOLED display, secondary FSTN LCD color screen
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 4100 & secondary low-power processor
- 1GB RAM, 8GB storage
- 3-axis accelerometer sensor, Gyroscope sensor, Geomagnetic sensor, Barometric pressure sensor, Optical heart rate sensor, SpO2 / Blood oxygen sensor, Ambient light sensor
- 20+ professional sports modes including outdoor running, walking, mountain climbing, swimming, cycling and yoga
- Wear OS 2.0
- Water resistant (IP68)
- 4G VoLTE for calls via eSIM, Wi-Fi 802.11n 2.4GHz, Bluetooth 5.0 LE, built-in GPS / GLONASS / Beidou / Galileo / QZSS, NFC for payments
- 595mAh (typical) / 577mAh (minimum) battery with 2-4 days of usage in Smart mode, up to 45 days in Durable mode
The TicWatch Pro X comes in Black colour with a leather strap and is priced at 2399 yuan (US$ 372 / Rs. 27,830 approx.) in China. It is available to order at an offer price of 1999 yuan and will ship starting from October 11th.