Xiaomi just introduced the Xiaomi Civi that will replace the Xiaomi CC series in China, as it had announced. It has an 6.55-inch 3D curved OLED display with 120Hz refresh rate, 240Hz touch sampling rate, 10-bit TrueColor and Dolby Vision support. The company says the “chin” has been reduced by 16% to 2.55mm, which is Xiaomi’s smallest chin so far. It is powered by Snapdragon 778G 5G Mobile Platform with up to 12GB of RAM and latest generation of intelligent temperature control system, 9-layer graphene uniform temperature plate stack for the best experience.
The phone has an ultra-thin and lightweight body, measuring 6.98mm and 166g. The phone has a 64MP main camera, an 8MP ultra-wide angle camera, and a 2MP macro camera. It has a 32MP autofocus front camera with dual soft LED flash. The phone has a metal frame and a gradient finish on the back that uses microcrystalline AG process, in-display fingerprint scanner, Z-axis linear motor, and packs a 4,500mAh battery and has 55W fast charging that can charge from 0 to 100% in 45 minutes.
Xiaomi Civi specifications
- 6.55-inch (1080 × 2400 pixels) Full HD+ 20:9 AMOLED screen with 120Hz refresh rate, up to 950nits brightness, HDR10+, Dolby Vision, DCI-P3 color gamut, 0.32 JNCD, 0.36 DeltaE
- Octa Core (4 x 2.4GHz + 4 x 1.8GHz Kryo 670 CPUs) Snapdragon 778G 6nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 642L GPU
- 8GB LPDDR4X RAM with 128GB / 256GB (UFS 2.2) storage / 12GB LPDDR4X RAM with 256GB (UFS 2.2) storage
- Android 11 with MIUI 12.5
- Dual SIM
- 64MP rear camera with f/1.79 aperture, LED Flash, 8MP 120° ultra-wide sensor with f/2.2 aperture, 2MP macro camera with f/2.4 aperture
- 32MP autofocus front camera with f/2.4 aperture, dual soft LED flash
- In-display fingerprint sensor, IR sensor
- USB Type-C audio, Stereo speakers, Hi-res audio
- Dimensions: 158.34×71.5x 6.98mm; Weight: 166g
- 5G SA/NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 6 802.11 ax (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.2, GPS/GLONASS/Beidou/NavIC, USB Type-C, NFC
- 4500mAh (typical) battery with 55W fast charging
The Xiaomi Civi comes in Pink, Light Blue, and Shiny Black colours, is priced at 2599 yuan (US$ 502 / Rs. 29,640 approx.) for the 8GB + 128GB version, 2899 yuan (US$ 448 / Rs. 33,055 approx.) for 8GB + 256GB and the top-end 12GB + 256GB version costs 3199 yuan (US$ 495 / Rs. 36,485 approx.). It is available to order from today and will go on sale from September 30th in China.