After the launch of GoPods D, GoPods and GoPods Neo TWS headsets, DIZO from realme TechLife today announced that it will launch the DIZO Buds Z on September 23rd. It features Bluetooth 5.0, 10mm Drivers, has 88ms low latency gaming mode, ENC for calls and promises up to 16 hours of playback.
DIZO says that case has a Natural light Design, so that when light shoots into the special material on DIZO Buds Z, it bounces among multiple reflective layers and eventually shines with dazzling colours. It is 3 times costlier than normal processes, has 4 reflective layers and is chosen from 300+ color options, says the company. The earbuds also come with IPX4 water resistance ratings, making them sweat and splash proof.
DIZO Buds Z features and specifications
- Bluetooth 5.0 to connect to devices
- 10mm dynamic driver
- ENC algorithm, which significantly reduces surrounding noise during a call
- 88ms Super Low Latency Gaming Mode
- realme Link app lets you customize functions like touch controls, getting system updates, and more
- Water-resistant (IPX4)
- Earbuds Dimensions: 29.2×20.4×24.6mm; Weight: 3.7g, Case Dimensions: 64.6×51.6x26mm
- 43mAh battery offers 4.5h standalone playback, 380mAh battery in the case offers 16h playback, 10 min charge offers 1.5 hours playback, USB Type-C charging port
The DIZO Buds Z will come in Onyx, Leaf and Pearl colours. We should know the price when it is launched next Thursday.