Xiaomi is all set to introduce the Mi MIX 4 smartphone tomorrow, August 10th. The company has been posting new teasers of the phone every day. Today it has posted a new teaser video that shows the front side of the phone with minimal bezels and an under-screen camera.
A recent render of the phone shows the phone’s 108MP rear camera with up to 100X zoom. It is said to feature a ceramic body. Detailed specifications of the phone have also surfaced on weibo. This reveals 120W fast charging, as rumoured earlier. With 120W charging, it will charge from 0 to 80% in 10 minutes and 100% in 15 minutes. It is not clear if it will feature a 5000mAh battery instead of 4500mAh as rumoured earlier.
Mi MIX 4 rumoured specifications
- 6.67-inch (2340 x 1080 pixels) Full HD+ AMOLED HDR10 + display with 120Hz refresh rate, 480Hz touch sampling rate, Corning Gorilla Glass Victus Protection
- Octa Core Snapdragon 888 Plus 5nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 660 GPU
- 12GB LPPDDR5 RAM with 1TB UFS 3.1 storage
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- MIUI 12.5 based on Android 11
- 108MP rear camera with 1/ 1.33″ Samsung HMX sensor, 0.8μm pixel size, LED flash, OIS, up to 100x zoom, 13MP ultra-wide, 8MP telephoto camera
- 20MP Under screen front-facing camera
- In-display fingerprint sensor, Infrared sensor
- USB Type-C audio, Hi-Res audio, Dual speakers, SOUND BY Harman Kardon
- Dust and water resistant (IP68)
- 5G SA/NSA,Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 6E 802.11 ax, Bluetooth 5.2, UWB, GPS (L1 + L5), NavIC, NFC, USB Type-C
- 4500mAh (Typical) battery with 120W wired, 80W wireless charging
Xiaomi Mi Pad 5
Xiaomi has also posted teasers for the Mi Pad 5. Even though we don’t have a teaser for the tablet, it has posted an image of the keyboard dock for the tablet. Another teaser hints at eight speakers. It is said to feature Dolby Vision and Dolby Atmos. The company has also posted a sleek box of the tablet in Black and White colours.
We should know more details about these devices when they go official tomorrow.