DIZO under the realme TechLife ecosystem has launched DIZO Watch, the company’s first smartwatch. This comes after the launch of DIZO Wireless and DIZO GoPods D headsets and its feature phones. The DIZO Watch has similar specifications as the recently-launched realme Watch 2 that includes a 1.4-inch LCD screen, heart rate and SpO2 monitoring, activity tracking, sleep monitoring, 90 sports modes, IP68 Water Resistant body and up to 12 days of battery life.
DIZO Watch specifications
- 1.4-inch (320×320 pixels) 323 PPI touch color LCD screen with 600 nits peak brightness
- 3-axis accelerometer, Heart rate sensor, Rotor Vibration motor
- Bluetooth 5.0 to connect to Android 5.0+ devices with realme Link app
- 90 Sports modes including Outdoor Walking, Indoor Walking, Outdoor Running, Indoor Running, Dynamic Cycling, Hiking, Cricket, Yoga, Rowing, Strength Training, Basketball, Elliptical Machine, Free training
- Automated Heart Rate Measurement, 24-hour Real-time Heart Rate, Low heart rate reminder, Blood Oxygen (SpO2) Measurement, Sleep Detection, Steps, Calories, Distance, Water Reminder, Sedentary Reminder, Activity Records
- Music Control, Camera Control, Weather Forecast, Automatic Motion Recognition (Running/Walking)
- Call Notification, Message Reminder, Alarm Reminder
- Water Resistant (IP68)
- Dimensions: 257.6×35.7×12.2mm; Weight: 38g
- 315mAh (typical) / 305mAh (minimum) battery with 12 days battery life
The DIZO Watch comes in Carbon Grey colour, is priced at Rs. 3499, but it will be sold on Flipkart at an introductory price of Rs. 2,999 starting August 06, 2021, 12 noon onwards and will soon be available in select retail stores.
Commenting on the launch, Abhilash Panda, CEO, DIZO India, said:
We received an overwhelming response on our products that we have launched in the India market. Riding that momentum and keeping consumer necessities in mind, we are now offering them more choices by entering into new categories across the consumer tech ecosystem. The DIZO Watch, featuring a high-res display, 90 sport modes, health monitoring and 12 days of battery life, and importantly the Smart AIoT Control, is key to expanding our portfolio and outreach – offering consumers a great smartwatch at an incredible price.