Infinix has launched Smart 5A, the company’s latest smartphone in the Smart series in India, as it had promised. It has a 6.52-inch HD+ 20:9 aspect ratio display with 90.5% screen body ratio, is powered by MediaTek Helio A20 SoC with 2GB of RAM, and runs Android 11 (Go Edition) with XOS 7.6. The phone packs an 8-megapixel rear camera along with a depth sensor, triple LED flash and an 8-megapixel camera on the front with dual LED flash.
It has a prism flow pattern on the back, features a rear-mounted fingerprint scanner and packs a 5000mAh battery. It comes with JioExclusive device lock program where the customers can get an upfront cashback of Rs. 550.
Infinix Smart 5A specifications
- 6.52-inch (1540 x 720 pixels) HD+ 20:9 aspect ratio 2.5D curved glass display with 500 nits brightness, 1200:1 contrast ratio
- 1.8GHz Quad-Core MediaTek Helio A20 processor
- 2GB RAM, 32GB internal storage, expandable memory up to 256GB with microSD
- Android 11 (Go Edition) with XOS 7.6
- Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
- 8MP rear camera with f/2.0 aperture, triple LED Flash, Depth sensor
- 8MP front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture, dual LED flash
- Dimensions: 165.5 x76.4 x 8.75 mm; Weight: 183g
- Rear-mounted Fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, DTS-HD Surround Sound
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS, micro USB
- 5000mAh battery
The Infinix Smart 5A comes in Ocean Wave, Quetzal Cyan, and Midnight black colours, and will be available from Flipkart starting from August 9th at an introductory price of Rs. 6,499.
The offer will enable the customers purchasing Infinix SMART 5A, to avail an upfront cashback of Rs. 550 with Jio price support. They can avail the offer in two ways:
- While purchasing from Jio POS Authorized retailer, retailers can lock the customer’s device with Jio SIM and give an instant discount of Rs.550.
- Those purchasing the device from Flipkart or are unsure about the JioExclusive Program at the time of purchase can apply via the pre-installed MyJio App within 15 days.
- Upon checking successful device eligibility, customers can enter their UPI handle details and get Rs.550 credited to their Bank account directly.
- To enjoy the benefits under this offer, customers need to use Jio SIM card as their primary SIM for a minimum of 30 months.