OPPO recently launched the Reno6 5G and Reno6 Pro 5G with up to Dimensity 900 and Dimensity 1200 SoCs in India. Following that now, the company has announced the 4G version in Indonesia – OPPO Reno6 4G.
The OPPO Reno6 4G sports a 6.4-inch FULL HD+ AMOLED display with a 90Hz refresh rate, 180Hz touch sampling rate, and 600 nits peak brightness. It is powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 720G SoC clocked at 2.3GHz paired with 8GB RAM and 128GB internal storage. It comes with ColorOS 11.1 based on Android 11.
Regarding the optics, it features a quad rear camera setup which is a combination of 64MP (primary with f/1.7 aperture) + 8MP (ultrawide with f/2.2 aperture) + 2MP (macro with f/2.4 aperture) + 2MP (mono with f/2.4 aperture) and a 44MP f/2.4 aperture front camera. Further, it sports an in-display fingerprint scanner and this phone packs a 4310 mAh battery with support for 50W Flash Charge fast charging.
OPPO Reno6 4G specifications
- 6.4-inch (2400 × 1080 pixels) Full HD+ 90Hz AMOLED display with up to 600 nits brightness
- Octa-Core Snapdragon 720G 8nm Mobile Platform (Dual 2.3GHz Kryo 465 A76 + Hexa 1.8GHz Kryo 465 A55 CPUs) with Adreno 618 GPU
- 8GB LPDDR4x RAM, 128GB (UFS 2.1) storage
- Android 11 with ColorOS 11.1
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- 64MP (primary with f/1.7 aperture) + 8MP (ultrawide with f/2.2 aperture) + 2MP (macro with f/2.4 aperture) + 2MP (mono with f/2.4 aperture)
- 44MP front-facing camera with f/2.4 aperture
- In-display fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 159.1×73.3×7.8mm; Weight: 173g
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 5 802.11 ac, Bluetooth 5.1, GPS/GLONASS/GNSS/Beidou, NFC, USB Type-C, 3.5mm jack
- 4310mAh (typical) / 4220mAh (minimum) battery with 50W Flash Charge fast charging
Pricing and availability
The OPPO Reno6 4G is priced at 5199000 Indonesian Rupiah (US$358 / Rs. 26,705 approx.) and is available for purchase in Indonesia.