OPPO has introduced Reno6 Z, the company’s latest smartphone in the Reno6 series in Thailand. It has a 6.4-inch FHD+ AMOLED screen with a 32MP punch-hole camera and 90.8% screen-to-body ratio, is powered by Dimensity 800U with support for 5G SA/NSA, 8GB of RAM with up to 5GB virtual RAM and runs Android 11 with ColorOS 11.1. It has a 64-megapixel rear camera along with an 8-megapixel ultra-wide and a 2-megapixel depth and macro cameras. There are AI portrait and Bokeh Flare Portrait video features.
The phone is 173g light and 7.8mm thin, making it one of the thinnest 5G phones, said the company. It has Reno Glow finish in the Aurora colour, same as the other Reno6 series phones, packs a 4310mAh battery with the 30W VOOC Flash Charge 4.0 fast charging.
OPPO Reno6 Z specifications
- 6.43-inch (2400 × 1080 pixels) Full HD+ 2.5D AMOLED display
- Octa Core (4 x 2.4GHz Cortex-A76 + 4 x 2GHz Cortex-A55 CPUs) MediaTek Dimensity 800U (MT6873V) 7nm processor
- 8GB LPDDR4x RAM, 128GB (UFS 2.1) storage
- Android 11 with ColorOS 11.1
- 64MP rear camera with f/1.7 aperture, LED flash, 8MP 119° Ultra Wide Lens with f/2.2 aperture, 2MP macro camera with f/2.4 aperture
- 32MP front-facing camera with f/2.4 aperture
- In-display fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 160.20×73.38×7.97mm (Aurora) / 7.92mm (Stellar Black); Weight: 173g
- 3.5mm audio jack
- 5G SA/ NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.1, GPS/GLONASS/Beidou, USB Type-C, NFC
- 4310mAh battery with 30W VOOC Flash Charge 4.0 fast charging
The OPPO Reno6 Z comes in Stellar Black and Aurora colours, is priced at 12,990 Thai Baht (US$ 395 / Rs. 29,440 approx.) and is on pre-order in Thailand with freebies worth more than 7,099 baht.