Mobvoi, popular for its wearables, has launched TicWatch GTH, the company’s latest smartwatch in India, after it was introduced in the US recently. This comes with a 1.55-inch LCD screen, SpO2 or blood oxygen monitoring, in addition to heart rate monitoring, but the main highlight is the ability to monitor skin temperature.
TicWatch GTH Specifications
- 1.55″ (360 x 320 pixels) full touch TFT display
- Bluetooth 5.1 to connect to Android and iOS devices
- RTOS platform
- Accelerometer, PPG sensors (measure heart rate, SpO2 levels, respiration rate and wrist detection), Skin Temperature Sensor
- Activity and sleep tracking, music control, smart notifications
- Fourteen workout modes including Outdoor run, Indoor run, Outdoor Cycling, Indoor Cycling, Rope Skipping, Swimming, Walking, Rowing, Free style, Gymnastics, Soccer, Basketball, Yoga and Mountain Climbing with option to proactively detect an indoor or outdoor activity for walking, running, and cycling
- Respiration Rate monitoring to help detect early changes in your health.
- 5ATM Water-resistance rating
- 260mAh battery with up to 10 days of battery life
The TicWatch GTH comes in Raven Black colour and is available from Amazon.in at an introductory price of Rs. 4799.