After introducing the Galaxy Book Go earlier this month, Samsung has silently introduced the Galaxy Chromebook Go, the company’s latest budget Chome OS laptop that comes in both Wi-Fi and LTE options.
It features a 14-inch TFT LCD screen with 180°swivel as seen in the image, is powered by an Intel Celeron Processor with up to 8GB RAM, up to 128GB (eMMC) storage and a microSD card slot. It packs a 42.3Wh battery with 45W USB Type-C charging, so it should offer a long battery life.
Samsung Galaxy Chromebook Book Go specifications
- 14-inch (1366 x 768 pixels) HD TFT (16:9) display
- Intel Celeron N4500 Processor with Intel UHD Graphics
- 4GB / 8GB (LPDDR4X) RAM, 32GB/64GB /128GB (eMMC)storage, expandable memory with microSD
- 720p HD camera
- Stereo Speakers (Max 1.5W x 2), 3.5mm Headphone/Mic combo
- Dimensions:327.1 x 225.6 x 15.9mm; Weight: 1.45kg
- 4G LTE via nano SIM slot (Optional), Wi-Fi 802.11 ax (2.4/5GHz), 2×2 MIMO, Bluetooth v5.1, 2 x USB Type-C, 1 x USB 3.2, Nano Security slot
- 42.3Wh battery with 45W USB Type-C charging
The Samsung Galaxy Chromebook Go comes in Silver colour and is expected to roll out soon. We should know the pricing in coming days.