TECNO has launched TECNO Spark 7T, the company’s latest budget smartphone in the Spark series in India, as it had promised. It has a 6.5-inch HD+ 20:9 aspect ratio display with 90.34% screen-to-body-ratio, is powered by MediaTek Helio G35 processor with 4GB of RAM, packs a 48-megapixel rear camera along with an AI lens and quad LED flash. There is an 8-megapixel camera on the front with dual LED flash. It runs Android 11 (Go Edition) with HiOS 7.6.
It will come in a range of colours with unique patterns on the back that will also offer a better grip. The phone comes with dedicated dual SIM and microSD card lots and packs a 6000mAh battery.
Tecno Spark 7T specifications
- 6.5-inch (1600 x 720 pixels) HD+ 20:9 aspect ratio 2.5D curved glass display with 480 nits brightness
- 2.3GHz Octa Core MediaTek Helio G35 12nm processor with IMG PowerVR GE8320 GPU
- 4GB RAM, 64GB storage, expandable memory up to 256GB with microSD
- Android 11 with HiOS 7.6
- 48MP rear camera with f/1.8 aperture, Quad LED Flash, secondary AI camera
- 8MP front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture, dual LED flash
- Rear-mounted fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS
- 6000mAh battery with 10w charging
The TECNO Spark 7T comes in Nebula Orange, Magnet Black, and Jewel Blue colours and is priced at Rs. 8999 for the 4GB RAM with 64GB storage version, but it will be available from Amazon.in at Rs. 7999 with Rs. 1000 discount coupon during first sale on June 15th.