OPPO has announced Reno 5A, a new mid-range 5G smartphone for Japan. The phone features a 6.5-inch FHD+ 90Hz punch-hole LCD screen with 90.0% screen-to-body ratio, 16MP front camera is powered by Snapdragon 765G with 6GB of RAM, has a 64MP rear camera along with an 8MP ultra-wide camera, a 2MP depth and 2MP macro camera.
The phone has a 3D curved rear design, rear-mounted fingerprint sensor and has IP68 waterproof and dustproof ratings. It packs a 4,000mAh battery with 18W fast charging.
OPPO Reno 5A specifications
- 6.5-inch (2400 × 1080 pixels) Full HD+ 20:9 aspect ratio display with 90Hz refresh rate, 180Hz touch sampling rate, 100% DCI-P3 colour gamut, 96% NTSC colour gamut
- Octa Core (1 x 2.4GHz + 1 x 2.2GHz + 6 x 1.8GHz Kryo 475 CPUs) Snapdragon 765G 7nm EUV Mobile Platform with Adreno 620 GPU
- 6GB LPDDR4X RAM, 128GB storage, expandable memory up to 1TB
- Android 11 with ColorOS 11.0
- 64MP rear camera with LED flash, f/1.7 aperture, EIS, 8MP 119° Ultra Wide Lens with f/2.2 aperture, 2MP macro and 2MP depth sensor with f/2.4 aperture
- 16MP front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture
- Rear-mounted fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack
- Water and Dustproof (IP68)
- Dimensions: 162.0×74.6×8.2mm; Weight: 182g
- 5G SA/ NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.1, GPS/GLONASS/Beidou, NFC, USB Type-C
- 4000mAh (Typical) / 3,890mAh (minimum) battery with 18W fast charging
The OPPO Reno 5A comes in Silver Black and Ice Blue colours and is listed on OPPO Japan site. Pricing is expected to be announced at its event tomorrow, May 25th.