OPPO has introduced Enco Air, the company’s latest budget true wireless earbuds in China along with its K9 phone and TVs. It has a 12mm dynamic driver with titanium-plated diaphragm moving coil, semi-in-ear design with a bud as light as 3.75g, and it comes with a transparent case. It has low-latency as low as 47ms, and comes with DNN (Deep Neural Network) algorithm to simulate the human binaural hearing system, intelligently and dynamically track the human voice, and achieve higher quality call effects.
No matter whether the video call or the voice is turned on black, when you speak softly, you can still make a clear call, says the company. It promises up to 24 hours of battery life, 4 hours of standalone battery life and has USB Type-C charging with fast charging that offers 8 hours of listening with 10 minutes of charging.
OPPO Enco Air specifications
- Bluetooth 5.2 ( AAC, SBC) to connect to Android and iOS devices
- 12mm driver, composite titanium-plated diaphragm moving coil
- Touch controls for volume, call control, track change
- Dual microphones for call noise reduction
- 47m Bluetooth low-latency dual transmission
- Water resistant (IPX4)
- Weight: 3.75g for each headset; 40.4g for the case
- 25mAh battery offers 4 hours of standalone music playback, 440mAh battery on the case offers 24h battery life
The OPPO Enco Air comes in Black, Blue, White Green colours, is priced at 249 yuan (US$ 38.4 / Rs. 2,840 approx.) and is already available for order in China.