Along with the OPPO K9 smartphone, OPPO also introduced its K9 series Smart TVs in China. These come in 43″ Full HD, 55″ and 65″ 4K models that feature HDR 10+ certification and the 65″ model has MEMC dynamic compensation up to 60Hz. The 4K models have a metal frame and a sleek panel that supports 93% of the DCI-P3 color gamut and 1.07 billion color display, as well as high color accuracy performance of Delta E less than 2.
The 4K models feature dual 15W full-range speakers and the 43-inch FHD model has dual 10W speakers. The K9 TVs support Dolby audio, and can also play music when the screen is turned off. In addition, these also supports Tencent’s START cloud gaming platform.
OPPO Smart TV K9 (43″, 55″ and 65″) specifications
- 43-inch (1920 x 1080) direct type DLED display with 178-degree viewing angle, 230 nits brightness
- 55 /65-inch (3840 x 2160 pixels) direct type DLED display with 178-degree viewing angle, 300 nits brightness, 93% DCI-P3 colour gamut, MEMC (65″)
- MT9652 Quad-Core A73 processor with G52 MC1 GPU
- 2GB RAM, 16GB (8GB in 43″ model) storage
- ColorOS TV 2.0
- Bluetooth voice Remote control, Far-field speech (55″ / 65″)
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.0, IR, 3 x HDMI 2.1 (1 contain ARC) (65″) / HDMI 2.0 (55″ and 43″), 2 x USB, Ethernet, AUX Port
- 30W (15 x 2) in 55″ & 65″ / 20W (10W x 2) in 43″ Speaker with Dolby Audio
The OPPO Smart TV K9 43″, 55″ and 65″ models are priced at 1,799 yuan (US$ 277 / Rs. 20,520 approx.), 1,999 yuan (US$ 308 / Rs. 22,800 approx.), and 3,299 yuan (US$ 509 / Rs. 37,630 approx.), respectively.
The company also sells OPPO K9 8+128GB version with a 43-inch TV and 55-inch TV at 2,999 yuan, and 3,699 yuan, respectively. The company will sell a webcam that will suit the 4K models separately.