vivo has silently introduced Y52s (t1 Edition) powered by Snapdragon 480 5G in China after the company introduced the Y52s 5G back in December last year. The design and other specifications are similar, including a 6.58-inch FHD+ screen with 90Hz refresh rate, 48MP rear camera along with a 2MP depth sensor and an 8MP front camera.
The phone has a gradient rear finish, and packs a 5000mAh battery with support for 18W fast charging.
vivo Y52s (t1 Edition) specifications
- 6.58-inch (2408 ×1080 pixels) FHD+20.07:9 aspect ratio LCD screen with 90Hz refresh rate
- Octa Core Snapdragon 480 8nm Mobile Platform (2GHz x 2+1.8GHz x 6 Kryo 540 CPUs) with Adreno 619 GPU
- 8GB LPDDR4x RAM, 128GB / 256GB (UFS 2.1) storage
- Dual SIM
- Android 11 with Origin OS 1.0
- 48MP rear camera with f/1.79 aperture, LED flash, 2MP depth camera with f/2.4 aperture
- 8MP front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture
- Side-mounted fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack
- Dimensions: 164.15×75.35×8.40mm; Weight: 185.5g
- 5G SA/NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ax (2.4GHz + 5.1GHz + 5.8GHz), Bluetooth 5.1, GPS/ GLONASS/ Beidou, USB Type-C
- 5000mAh (typical) / 4890mAh (minimum) battery with 18W charging
The vivo Y52s (t1 Edition) comes in Titanium Grey, Coral and Gradient colours, is priced at 1999 yuan (US$ 308 / Rs. 22,920 approx.) for the 8GB RAM with 256GB storage version and is available from jd.com in China.