OPPO already confirmed that it will introduce the OPPO K9 5G smartphone in China on May 6th and also confirmed 65W super flash charge fast charging, punch-hole screen, triple rear cameras with a 64MP primary camera, 3.5mm audio jack, 8GB RAM with 128GB storage and 8GB RAM with 256GB storage versions. Now the phone has been listed on the official site revealing the complete specifications.
OPPO K9 5G specifications
- 6.43-inch (2400 × 1080 pixels) Full HD+ OLED display with 90Hz refresh rate, 180Hz sampling rate
- Octa Core (1 x 2.8GHz + 1 x 2.2GHz + 6 x 1.8GHz Kryo 475 CPUs) Snapdragon 768G 7nm EUV Mobile Platform with Adreno 620 GPU
- 8GB (LPPDDR4x) RAM with 128GB / 256GB (UFS 2.1) storage
- Dual SIM
- ColorOS 11.1 based on Android 11
- 64MP rear camera, LED flash, EIS, 8MP 119° ultra-wide angle lens, 2MP macro camera
- 32MP front-facing camera
- In-display fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack
- 7.9mm thickness; 172g weight
- 5G SA/ NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.1, GPS + GLONASS, NFC, USB Type-C
- 4,300 battery (typical) battery with 65W 65W super flash charge fast charging for 0 to 100% in 35 minutes
The OPPO K9 5G will come in Spade Black and Phantom colours. We should know the pricing when it goes official next Thursday.
OPPO has posted new teaser for Enco Air TWS headset with Bluetooth 5.2, an in-ear design, and it will come in black and white colors.