Along with the Mi 11 Ultra and the Mi 11X series, Xiaomi also launched the Mi QLED TV 75, its top-end QLED 4K TV with 75-inch edge-to-edge display with quantum dot technology, 100% NTSC color range with 1.07 billion color variations and 1,024 different color shades, 192 zones of full array dynamic local dimming and has support for Dolby Vision and HDR10+. It has 97% screen-to-body ratio, thanks to minimal bezels. The TV has a vivid picture engine for an ultra-bright display even in dimly-lit rooms.
It has 120Hz refresh rate, HDMI 2.1 port with eARC and Auto Low Latency Mode (ALLM), 30W stereo speaker system that includes two tweeters and four woofers, supports Dolby Audio and DTS-HD. The TV runs Android TV 10, comes in Mi Home app and the Mi Voice remote with dedicated buttons for Netflix and Amazon Prime Video.
It has dedicated microphones for far-field voice control (up to 3 meters), and a physical switch at the bottom of the screen panel to mute the microphone. In addition to Google Assistant, the TV also supports Amazon Alexa which will arrive soon via update. It has an aluminium frame, carbon fiber film on the back and a premium stand.
Mi TV Q1 / Mi QLED TV (75″) specifications
- 75-inch (3840 × 2160 pixels) 4K display with MEMC 120Hz refresh rate, 178-degree viewing angle, 100% NTSC Color Gamut, 95% DCI-P3 color gamut, Auto Low Latency Mode (ALLM)
- Quad core MediaTek MT9611 (A55) processor with Mali G52 MP2 GPU
- 2GB RAM, 32GB storage
- Android 10
- WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz / 5GHz) (2×2 MIMO), Bluetooth 5.0, 1 x HDMI 2.1, 2 x HDMI 2.0, 2 x USB, S/PDIF, 1 x 3.5mm headphone jack, Ethernet
- AV1, H.265, H.264, H.263, VP8/VP9/VC1, MPEG1/2/4, etc.
- Far-field microphones in TV support Google Assistant and Amazon Alexa
- 30W ( 2 x 15W) 6 speaker system (4 woofers, 2 tweeters), Dolby Audio, DTS-HD
The Mi QLED TV 75 is priced at Rs. 1,19,999 and will be available from Flipkart, Mi.com and Mi Home stores starting from April 27th.
- Up to Rs. 7500 discount with HDFC cards and EMI