boAt has launched Airdopes 701 ANC, the company’s latest true wireless earbuds with active noise cancellation that can cut out the surrounding noise by up to 30dB. The Bionic engine and Sonic technology significantly reduces latency to keep the audio and video in sync to ensure that you have an immersive experience, says the company. It has quirky and intuitive LEDs.
It has 9mm drivers for thumping bass and comes with a BEAST Mode designed to significantly reduce latency, has IPX7 ratings for water & sweat resistance. The earbuds promises total playback of 28h with the charging case and a 5–minute charge offers 60 minutes playback with the ASAP Charge technology.
boAt Airdopes 701 ANC
- 9mm drivers, Bluetooth v5.0, compatible with Android & iOS
- Hybrid ANC can reduce the surrounding noise up to 30dB
- Crystal Mode (Ambient Mode) for ambient sound
- Two microphones per earbud for ENx Technology for Environmental Noise Cancellation
- IWP Instant Pairing Technology
- BEAST Mode for a low latency gaming experience
- Lightweight Ergonomic design with Touch Controls, Quirky & Intuitive LEDs, Instant Voice Assistant.
- IPX7 ratings for water & sweat resistance
- 50mAh battery in buds offer up to 5.5 hours of battery life and 550mAh in the charging case offers a total 28 hours of battery life, ASAP Fast Charge offers 60 minutes playback with 5 minutes charging
The boAt Airdopes 701 ANC comes in Active Black colour, is priced at Rs. 3990 and is available from Amazon.in and boAt website.