OPPO today announced that it will launch the A74 5G, the company’s new 5G ready phone priced under INR 20,000 on April 20th. The company said that it will feature 90Hz Hyper-color screen that will offer higher color saturation and accuracy than the previous generation of A Series.
The company has not revealed the specifications of the phone yet, but the phone is already official in some countries that reveals the specifications.
OPPO A74 5G specifications
- 6.5-inch (2400×1080 pixels) FHD+ 90Hz LTPS LCD Hyper-color screen, up to 550 nits nits brightness
- Octa Core Snapdragon 480 8nm Mobile Platform (2GHz x 2+1.8GHz x 6 Kryo 540 CPUs) with Adreno 619 GPU
- 6GB LPDDR4x RAM, 128GB (UFS 2.1) storage, expandable memory up to 256GB with microSD
- Dual SIM
- ColorOS 11.1 based on Android 11
- 48MP rear camera with f/1.7 aperture, PDAF, LED flash, 2MP depth and 2MP macro cameras with f/2.4 aperture
- 8MP front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture
- Side-mounted fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack
- Dimensions: 162.9×74.7×8.4mm; Weight: 190g
- 5G SA/NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ax (2.4GHz + 5.1GHz + 5.8GHz), Bluetooth 5.1, GPS/ GLONASS/ Beidou, USB Type-C
- 5000mAh (typical) / 4890mAh (minimum) battery with 18W charging
The OPPO A94 5G will be sold on Amazon.in online, in addition to offline stores, and we should know the price when it is launched next week.